Friday, October 1, 2010

Burrrr....Where's my (faux) Fur?

Summer is officially over and it's starting to get cool outside. I personally love this time of the year (along with Spring) mainly because of the colors associated with Fall, and the fact that I can wear all of my jackets and boots. Soon, Winter will sneak up on us and we don't want to get caught freezing out buns off, now do we? There are some things that just never go out of style in my book. Leopard print is number 1 and fur is number 2.
Chanel

I love fur because it can add flair to just about any outfit. A leopard print fur can take a white shirt and dark skinny jeans to a whole new level. While the use of fur was traditionally used for warmth (as it still is), it is now used on a variety of items, including shoes, bags, and hair accessories. Also, it is becoming increasing popular to wear fake (faux) furs over the real thing.
TopShop

Nine West

Nine West
If you are the shy type, maybe you can incorporate fur into your wardrobe with a bag like the one pictured above. Or go all out with an ankle length coat. The possibilities are endless!
asos.com

Gucci

Forever 21

Forever 21

Chanel

TopShop
For more styles, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Powered By Blogger