Thursday, September 30, 2010

L.A.M.B. Spring 2011 RTW

 OMGsh! I just love Gwen Stefani and almost everything she does. And this year she did not disappoint. For her Spring collection, she dazzled the crowd with bright, African and Caribbean inspired pieces.
Courtesy of Style.com

I've always loved bright African prints and I love to see it on the runway. However, people have been wearing these styles FOREVER but it's only become "fashionable" now? Hmmmm...

Either way, I'm loving what I'm seeing and I hope to see more :)
Courtesy of Style.com

Courtesy of Style.com

Courtesy of Style.com

Courtesy of Style.com


Courtesy of Style.com
 These are just a few of the looks; there were 47 in all. Check them out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Leave a comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Powered By Blogger